I am an expert in detoxification of all four bodies: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual; from my own personal detox journey. Since I was little I remember questioning religious beliefs and the doctor’s prescription/opinion, these were just the start of my detox journey to reach my truth.
So what is detox to me? I’ll explain below with definitions, intentions of why to detox, examples of all of the things to detox and a guide on where and how to begin.
What is Detox?
Detoxification is the process of removing toxins from the
emotional, physical, mental and spiritual body.
To restore to health or soundness,
To set right; repair: healed the rift between us,
To restore (a person) to spiritual wholeness.
yourself and others with acceptance, compassion and understanding
To Be Centered
focusing / concentrating your energies and thoughts in the RIGHT direction.
To release what is blocking your light & love
To move from your mind to your heart
To be clear with yourself
To be free to be yourself
To wake up to your power
To create with intention, emotion and visualization
To live your purpose
To live OUTLOUD
To love, laugh & play
To live from your heart, intuition, inner wisdom and guidance
To believe in yourself and trust the flow of life
To connect to yourself, others & nature
To feel oneness from wholeness
What to Detox?
- Physical Toxins: from an acidic foods, drinks and substances, chemical and emotional stress
- Mental Toxins: negative thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, habits and behaviors
- Emotional Toxins: repressed negative emotions in the subconscious from childhood, ancestors, past life trauma and DNA wounds.
- Societal Conditioning: ego’s desire to separate, compete, fit in, remain a victim, complain, compare, judge, defend to be right, fear-based (non) decisions and living, focus on achieving, control and manipulation, physical perfection and materialism
- Toxic Environments: family, relationships, work and living
- Distractions: other people, TV, activities, addictions that keep you from silent awareness and insights into yourself
- Attachment and Control: of outcomes, things and people