Hello Detox Devotees!
Thank you for following my 30-day Cleanse blog.
Day 2, March 10th, 2013
Today was my first day without coffee and second day without chocolate. I drank Yerba Mate tea and ate some raw cacao powder in a supergreen chia seed pudding for breakfast to transition from my chemical addictions.
I felt an immediate sense of well-being today after taking the SuperCleanse herbs last night and this morning plus from not drinking coffee. My body feels nurtured.
As the day went on, I went from feeling energized and inspired to pretty tired. By the afternoon I felt the coffee and chocolate withdrawals and the desire for a “hit”, which makes me want to continue to release the need for both to feel naturally awake and “high”, like I usually do.
- SmartCleanse herbs, detox kit
- Natural, organic, plant-based diet
- Yerba Mate tea transition from coffee
- Raw cacao transition from chocolate
- Kundalini yoga
- Dry skin brushing
- Hydrotherapy – hot/warm shower with cold rinse
- Kirtan chanting with Krishna Das