Women have been asking me for years if they can detox while pregnant and nursing. I’ve been studying detoxification for most of my life and now that I am pregnant for the first time in my 38 years, I am realizing how similar the detox/cleansing diet is to the recommended pregnancy diet.
Care for your body the same as your baby!
You can come close to guaranteeing your baby and body is not in just good health, but excellent health, with every bite of food you put in your mouth.
Both Diets Eliminate Toxic Poisons:
- Alcohol, Caffeine, Nicotine, Drugs, Junk Food, Soda
- Chemicals in Food and Water (Artificial Sweeteners, Gum, Processed Foods, MSG, Nitrates in Luncheon Meats, Pesticides, Fluoride etc)
- Chemicals in Products (Skin, Mouth and Cleaning Products)
- Refined Carbohydrates (White Flour and Sugar)
With attention to diet and exercise now, you can look better than ever after pregnancy, because you will have learned how to take optimum care of your body.
Both Diets Focus On High-Nutrient Whole Foods:
- Choose Fresh Organic Vegetables & Fruits When in Season (Frozen When Unavailable)
- Eat Raw Organic Vegetables and Fruit Every Day
- Whole Grains, Nuts, Seeds and Legumes
- Lean Organic Protein
- Drink (at least) 2 Quarts of Filtered Water Daily
Healthy & Fit Pregnancy, Healthy & Fit Life!
Important note: Pregnant and nursing women should not take detox supplements and herbs or do a juice/water fast. I offer personalized detox plans for women who wish to become pregnant in order to best prepare their bodies for pregnancy and I offer personalized detox plans for pre-and postnatal women to ensure good health for themselves and their baby.