word for 2017
This time of year is always exciting to me. A new year is a clean slate, a new adventure, and a time to set strong intentions for what I want to bring forth.
My intentional word for 2016 was MAGIC.
What I wrote last year about it still holds true, “Magic is the result of living with intention and being comfortable in the unknown, releasing triggers and repressed emotions to be able to listen to the wisdom of my internal guidance system, and express my true loving nature.
I don’t need to work hard anymore. There is no struggle. I’m in the flow of life with synchronicities and things are magically happening without me “making them happen”. The work I do with my clients feels like magic. Things shift and happen fast for those who are committed to the process.”
2016 was quite a magical year!
I traveled to Spain with my husband Doug to visit his daughter who was there studying abroad. I led two retreats in Costa Rica with Janet Raftis. I also had a couple of fun trips visiting family in Cape Cod and girlfriends in Palm Springs.
In June, I launched a new 60-day online group program called “Express What’s Repressed”. At the same time the first group started, I experienced my 6th miscarriage. Through the pain, my heart opened even more and I am now able to hold a more compassionate and safe space for my clients.
The 60-day program lays the foundation for my clients to feel on a very deep level and to believe in and access their personal healing power. I also started a new Level 2 group program to continue to support those who complete the 60-day program or the Sacred Emotion Retreat.
From being more aligned and fulfilled than ever with my work, grieving my losses, and experiencing the fullness of my life with Doug, family and friends, I lost the desire to have a baby. My creative energy is now even more powerfully focused in my desires to help and teach others while also bringing into the world the following intentions:
MASTERY: My intentional word for 2017
What Mastery means to me:
• The process of healing I have developed, it’s principles and methods, have matured and are ready to be taught to others. In 2017 I will be developing a certification program to be released by 2018, which will include online programs and retreats in Costa Rica, Bali and Thailand.
What Personal Mastery can mean to you:
• The purpose of my programs, and the result of what I teach is becoming empowered through your own inner guidance and wisdom. This means listening to yourself above anyone else, experiencing your power to heal yourself, getting the support you need when you need it, and manifesting what you want in life.
As you process and heal the pain from your past, you become more your true self. The disconnect from your true self, caused by unprocessed emotional wounds, creates inner chaos and confusion leading you to look outside of yourself for others or practices to fix, heal or comfort you.
It’s hard to know what feels good to you if you are still operating from emotional traumas and suppressing your feelings. Even the way you have approached healing, e.g., turning to various healers, supplements and diets, can take you out of your power:
• While you may believe you have to follow strict diets and food rules, when you trust yourself, you can listen to your own body and know what is right for you.
• You don’t have to place all the power in food to heal you. It’s really not about the food – it’s about how you feel. Choose foods that feel good to you and loosen your rules. You can relax and eat what your body wants without guilt or symptom flare-ups.
• Instead of following a lifetime of cultural messages about listening to outside experts, make your life yours, instead of basing it on what you have heard from your family or experts.
• An energy management expert may tell you to not look at your phone for the first hour of the day, to do yoga, read an inspiring book, set your alarm and take 10-min breaks every hour, etc… But, instead of following a strict regimen of ritual, you can follow you own internal guidance system, and do what truly honors your growth.
What if you didn’t have to do anything to feel okay about yourself?
That is self-love and freedom.
What if in 2017 you gave yourself the gift of emotional health?
Your symptoms are a gift! ®
Your symptoms are showing you what's in your unconscious and needs to be addressed. Your body is always talking and is the only thing that doesn't lie! Are you listening?
***My work complements your physical treatments and is not a replacement. While your emotional issues will be resolved, improving your life in many ways, only in some cases will physical illness be resolved. In any case, you will get insight into the message from the body and what it means for you.re fulfilling.
Learn more about my Core Emotional Healing Programs & Retreat by watching my free webinar HERE.
Your unexpressed emotional responses from your childhood are internalized and held in your body resulting in various physical illnesses.
As a result of interactions in your childhood in which you did not receive what you needed or were mistreated, you internalized emotions such as grief, sadness and anger that are held in your body. Other layers of emotion such as hopelessness and despair maintain negative patterns in your life. The chronic nature of these unexpressed emotions result in physical symptoms.
By understanding and appropriately interpreting the physical conditions, the original emotions can be addressed and expressed. In other words, your physical symptoms are a gift that you can refer to and that can help you heal the emotional wounds of your childhood. As this occurs, your physical symptoms can also be healed.
I have been searching for some kind of "answer" during my whole life.
I have been searching for some kind of "answer" during my whole life.
The most significant improvement was to be able to recognize a trigger (still working on that), journaling about it and knowing that EVERYTHING has a cause.
I realized that it is those rock-bottom moments that we all need in order to get up again. It's like keeping dust and trash under a rug, it can hold so much. But at some point, all that trash will come out, we had no clue it was still there, and then we have to face it. Working with Elicia allowed me to "clean the rug" before it totally exploded, it was wonderful.
Read more reviews HERE
Give yourself the best gift you could give. Learn how to safely process your emotions and embrace who you really are!
Join me in a safe space with other women, where you are honored for who you are, where your experience and feelings are validated and where you are loved unconditionally.
Sharing in a safe group where you are seen, heard and supported heals shame. You will learn how to heal your shame with compassion, re-parent your inner child and embody your authentic self. You are now safe to feel and be who you really are.